OPEC daily basket price edges up on Monday
The price of OPEC basket of twelve crudes stood at US$100.91 dollars a barrel on Monday, compared with US$100.71 the previous Friday, according to the calculations by the OPEC Secretariat, the executive organ of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend, Algeria Girassol, Angola; Oriente, Ecuador, Iran Heavy, Iran; Basra Light, Iraq; Kuwait Export, Kuwait; Es Sider, Libya; Bonny Light, Nigeria; Qatar Marine, Qatar; Arab Light, Saudi Arabia; Murban, UAE and Merey, Venezuela.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- OPEC daily basket price stood at US$101.39 a barrel on 21st May 2013
- OPEC daily basket price up $1.22 to $32.29 per barrel Monday
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.46 to $24.38/bbl on Monday
- OPEC daily crude basket up 69c to $ 29.44 per barrel Monday.
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.07 to $26.09/bbl Monday