OPEC daily basket price edges up on Monday
The price of OPEC's daily basket edged upward in Monday's trading
Click here to add Algeria Girassol as an alert
Disable alert for Algeria Girassol,
Click here to add Blend as an alert
Disable alert for Blend,
Click here to add Bonny Light as an alert
Disable alert for Bonny Light,
Click here to add Merey as an alert
Disable alert for Merey,
Click here to add OPEC Secretariat as an alert
Disable alert for OPEC Secretariat,
Click here to add Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries as an alert
Disable alert for Organization of Petroleum- ...,
Click here to add Oriente as an alert
Disable alert for Oriente
The price of OPEC basket of twelve crudes stood at US$100.91 dollars a barrel on Monday, compared with US$100.71 the previous Friday, according to the calculations by the OPEC Secretariat, the executive organ of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend, Algeria Girassol, Angola; Oriente, Ecuador, Iran Heavy, Iran; Basra Light, Iraq; Kuwait Export, Kuwait; Es Sider, Libya; Bonny Light, Nigeria; Qatar Marine, Qatar; Arab Light, Saudi Arabia; Murban, UAE and Merey, Venezuela.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project
- OPEC daily basket price stood at US$101.39 a barrel on 21st May 2013
- OPEC daily basket price up $1.22 to $32.29 per barrel Monday
- OPEC daily crude basket up 69c to $ 29.44 per barrel Monday.
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.07 to $26.09/bbl Monday
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.46 to $24.38/bbl on Monday