Overwhelming response for Dubai’s Airport Build expo
Organizers of Dubai’s Airport Show, an annual dedicated trade show for airport construction, operations, technologies and services, revealed that the amount of exhibition space sold to expo participants is already up 40 per cent compared with last year.
Organized by the Streamline Marketing Group, the exhibit, which takes place annually in Dubai, is now on track to be the largest exhibition of its kind in the world, according to Khaleej Times.
The exhibition, now in its seventh year, attracts the world's leading airport and aviation suppliers hoping to reap the benefits of unprecedented growth in the aviation and airport development sectors that the Middle East, India and African region has experienced in recent years.
The latest figures from the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority show that Dubai is investing a total of Dh 300 billion (approx $ 81.7 billion) in aviation infrastructure projects.
- Regional airport growth continues to soar with $60 billion developments on horizon
- King Abdul Aziz Airport expansion eyed at Dubai Airport Expo
- Airport investment across the region reaches US$ 60 billion
- Airport Group announces Middle East expansion
- Dubai World Central International Airport among developments under spotlight as Airport Build & Supply Exhibition shows 25 per cent growth