PAG appoints new regional marketing head for Jaguar and Land Rover
Premier Automotive Group (PAG) has appointed Marwan Halabi as its new regional marketing manager for the Middle East and Africa region responsible for the Jaguar and Land Rover brands.
In his new role Halabi will oversee all marketing, public relations and advertising activities across the region for both brands, which spans 38 markets.
Halabi, a Lebanese national, moves into PAG from TMI-J Walter Thompson (JWT) where he was a Group Account Director overseeing the strategic business development of a number of international brands including Ford, Jaguar, Kraft Foods, Emirates Airlines, Shell and Rolex. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jaguar & Land Rover open joint regional headquarters in Dubai
- Jaguar and Land Rover post healthy regional sales for 2003
- ABC International Bank completes financing facility for Jaguar Land Rover
- Jaguar achieves record-breaking sales in the UAE for March
- Middle East: Jaguar’s new XK sports car exceeds sales expectations