Palestinians in Lebanon gain access to social security fund
The [Lebanese] Labor Ministry said Friday it would permit Palestinian refugees who are registered at the Interior Ministry to benefit from the services of the National Social Security Fund.
“We inform [such] Palestinian refugees that a separate fund has been founded at the NSSF for them to benefit from end of service, job termination and work accidents services,” a statement said.
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time
- Business marries politics, again: are Erdogan-allied businesses getting away with more?
- Time to invest closer to home? Why the GCC countries are urged to pump their money into an Arab 'Marshal Plan'
- (Re)-Starting Up: Tunisia 'ripe' for post-Arab Spring economic recovery