Petrofac Emirates receives letter of award from GASCO
Petrofac, the international oil & gas services provider can confirmed that its 50% owned Joint Venture, Petrofac Emirates, in partnership with GS E&C, has received a letter of award from GASCO for a contract worth approximately US$2.1 billion with a value to Petrofac Emirates of around US$1 billion.
The 48-month lump-sum contract which is due to commence in August 2009 is for the construction of the 4th NGL train at the Ruwais complex in Abu Dhabi. This is the first project to be awarded to Petrofac Emirates, the Joint Venture between Petrofac and Mubadala Petroleum Services LLC which was established in November 2008.
- PETROFAC awarded US$2.3 billion Abu Dhabi contract
- Oman: Al Hassan Engineering awarded LoI from Petrofac
- GE Oil & Gas Awarded Contract Worth Over $200M for GASCO’s IGD Project, Abu Dhabi
- Siemens selected as main electrical contractor for natural gas liquids fractionation plant
- Petrofac wins US$1 billion contract with Petroleum Development Oman