Plans for investment conference discussed at joint Gulf-Yemeni meeting
A joint Gulf-Yemeni meeting in Aden concluded on Monday following talks focusing on investment opportunities in Yemen.
The two-day meeting, organized at the suggestion of the GCC, also included talks concerning preparations for a future investment conference in Yemen scheduled for November 2006.
Preparations for the important conference have already begun, according to KUNA, while another committee meeting has been scheduled in Riyadh this April at the secretariat office of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
The committee discussed the conference and its mission, including that of committees formed in a previous meeting in January.
- GCC Ministers of Planning and Development call for joint action to address region’s concerns and boost growth
- GCC, Yemen to hold joint conference
- A Joint Press Conference between the Mayor of Amman and the Minister of Transport to talk about the Second International Transport Conference
- Making sure to gets its peice of the pie:China to send delegation of 110 traders to Iran next month
- RAKIA and Department of Economic Development in RAK launch second edition of Global Arab Business Meeting