Porsche range of sports cars to be enlarged
Porsche Middle East & Africa officially announced that in the course of this year the Porsche range of sports cars will be enlarged through the introduction of another outstanding model. Based on the Boxster series, the new car, given its superior product qualities, will rank between the 911 Carrera and the Boxster S. This position of the new model is also borne out by its six-cylinder boxer engine transmitting maximum output of 295 bhp (217 kW) to the rear wheels. Like the power of the engine, the price of this new sports car will also come between that of the 911 Carrera and the Boxster S.
Mohamed Rahman, Acting Managing Director of Dubai-based Porsche Middle East & Africa commented, “Apart from inner strengths and qualities typical of Porsche, this sporting two-seater will also show outstanding style and superiority in its looks and appearance. The exceptional design of the car is accentuated by muscular design features conveying a strong feeling of both power and agile driving behaviour.”
- Sports coupé with a new boxer engine extends the Porsche range
- Porsche’s most powerful sports car goes from strength to strength
- A sports car in SUV clothing: Cayenne Turbo S with 550 hp
- New version of the mid-engine sports coupé extends the Porsche product range
- Only 987 cars: Porsche Boxster S Black Edition with comprehensive range of equipment