The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Downtown Dubai launches stylish new lounge for the city’s trendsetters
The Address Downtown Dubai, the 5-star premium hotel set in the city’s most-visited tourist and leisure destination, has introduced a stylish new lounge billed to become the must-be-seen place for the city’s elite and trendsetters.
In the company of like-minded individuals and high-flyers, yet with the value for privacy carefully safeguarded, The Cigar Lounge is where business associations can be strengthened, camaraderie fostered, or one can relax totally, pampering oneself with their favourite after-work indulgences.
Located on Level 13 with the added convenience of al fresco seating, The Cigar Lounge is all set to become the definitive destination for the city’s trend-setters and connoisseurs, offering one of its kind views of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
An ideal getaway to network or unwind, The Cigar Lounge is stylishly designed and evokes the charm and magnetism that befits the high profile of its visitors, complemented with personalised service, an unbeatable menu of premium beverages and a choice of the finest cigars from around the world. The ambience of the outlet is heightened by the strains of jazz and lounge music.
Reflecting the sophisticated elegance that is underlined by The Cigar Lounge, its food offerings include exquisite delicacies from around the world – each selection a proud declaration of the social standing and the class-apart lifestyle of the guest.
Philippe Zuber, General Manager, The Address Downtown Dubai, said: “The Cigar Lounge at The Address Downtown Dubai has been specially designed to appeal to those who seek distinctive class and sophistication. We envisage the lounge to be the ultimate and most accessible retreat where guests can step into a true comfort zone.”
Other restaurants and lounges in the award-winning Address Downtown Dubai hotel include the upbeat Chinese restaurant, Hukama; an all-day restaurant offering a blend of Japanese, Asian, Indian, Arabian and Mediterranean cuisine - Fazaris; the vibrant Latin-inspired Calabar lounge; the panoramic sky lounge, Neos, located on the 63rd floor; the inviting Lobby Lounge, Risala; the outdoor pool restaurant, Zeta and Saha Cafe, a lake-side coffee shop serving Arabic mezze and shisha. The restaurants and lounges are tailored to The Address’ philosophy of ‘Where life happens.’
The Address Downtown Dubai assures a luxury hotel experience defined by its central location, tangible guest benefits and superior service standards. The 63-storey hotel has 196 luxury rooms and suites, and offers an array of amenities including diverse restaurants, lounges and a Spa. For further details, visit www.theaddress.com.
- The blessing in disguise: how Egypt made use of the recession to restructure tourism
- Slashed hopes, closed hotels: Iraqi Kurdistan's once thriving tourism sector falls victim to Daesh
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The Address Downtown Dubai launches stylish new lounge for the city’s trendsetters
- The Address Downtown Dubai’s Calabar offers finest Latin delicacies with newly-launched ‘Suave & Sophisticated’ Brunch
- The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Philippe Georges Zuber as General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai