The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall voted as Best International Day Spa by travellers worldwide
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall, located in Downtown Dubai, was recently voted as the Best International Day Spa at The SPA Traveller Awards 2011.
Tourists worldwide voted for their favourite spas across various categories at The Spa Traveller Awards, an international benchmark of excellence in the spa industry.
Stefan Viard, Hotel Manager of The Address Dubai Mall said: “We are honoured to have guests from all over the world voting for our spa as the Best International Day Spa. This is a testament of our conscious effort to provide the best-in-class services to every guest.”
He added: “The Spa Traveller Award is the second recognition our spa has received within the year, having earlier won the award for best signature body treatment at the Middle East Spa Awards 2011. These recognitions motivate us to excel further and offer a truly differential spa experience for our guests.”
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall offers a sanctuary of contemplation and tranquillity bringing world-class experiences for both men and women. Guests are welcomed by trained professionals who offer an array of exclusive therapies – all developed using natural products.
All nine treatment rooms lead to the hotel’s spectacular 36 meter pool and landscaped deck. Sauna and steam facilities are available at the adjacent Fitness Centre.
- Who loses out? Jordan introduces visa restrictions at Aqaba-Eilat crossing
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Will Tunisia's tourism sector withstand the museum attack?
- Almost expected trends: how much are tourists spending per night in Egypt?
- The spa at The Address Downtown Dubai crowned ‘Best International Hotel Spa for a City Break’
- Mall of the Emirates voted ‘Best in Dubai’
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades
- The Address Downtown Dubai wins ‘Best Hotel in the World’ Award at Global Traveler Awards 2011
- The Address Downtown Dubai chosen as Best Hotel in the World for second consecutive year