Q-Tel announces recommended dividend payment
Qatar Telecom (Q-Tel)’s Board of Directors is recommending to the General Assembly a dividend payment of 73 percent of the nominal value, which is equal to 7.3 Qatari riyals (two dollars) per share.
The dividend will be payable after deducting the 3.3 percent interim dividend payment which was made in July. Q-Tel’s Annual General Assembly will be held on March 7, 2004.
Q-Tel started the distribution of bi-annual dividends in 2001. Since the company’s listing on the Doha Securities Market in 1999, Q-Tel has increased its dividend payment on an annual basis. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Qtel Board of Directors Recommend Distribution of 100% Cash Dividend for 2008
- Qtel board of directors recommend distribution of 100% cash dividend for 2008
- Nawras Board recommends first dividend of 50% of net profit
- Iraq to distribute payment for retirees
- Jazeera Airways Group announces 2014 financial results