Qatar builds first phase of the QR2 billion new zone for small and medium scale industries
The first phase of the QR2 billion new industrial for small and medium scale industries is fast nearing completion, the second deputy primer and minister of energy and industry Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah said.
Once fully developed the new industrial area will have about 500 finished plots. Jassim Abdulla J Al-Malki, a senior official with the department of industrial development at the ministry of energy and industry, said of the total project outlay of QR 406 million for the first phase, QR 350 million had already been spent.
According to Gulf Times, Al-Malki said tender for the QR 600 million second phase would be issued next month. The second phase is slated for a 2008 completion.
- Qatar industrial area for small, medium businesses underway
- Third phase of Dubai Investments Park project announced
- $1b residential community to be developed by Energy City Qatar
- Dubai’s new Light industrial complex ready for lease by August
- Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil Announce Start of Operations of Al Khaleej Gas Project Phase 2