Qatar: Development of Al Khor Resort project
Qatar's Barwa Al Khor Company, a subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Company, plans to carry out the development of Al Khor Resort project whose cost is put at between QR4.5bn and QR5bn.
Barwa Real Estate Company has signed an agreement with Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company for the purchase of its plot of land for the Al Khor Resort project, the Peninsula reported.
The project will feature hotels and marina with residential apartments, boutique hotels with leisure and residential units, beach chalets, sports facilities and bungalows.
- Dh400m Thai-style resort planned on 'The World'
- BARWA Al Khor launches QR 35 billion 'Urjuan' project in Qatar
- Barwa Al-Khor and Pearl GTL sign major lease agreement of new long term Al Khor Housing Project
- Qatar: URJUAN project: Modern city that preserves cultural heritage
- BARWA Real Estate to launch flagship project in Qatar by November