Qatar: Development of Al Khor Resort project
Qatar's Barwa Al Khor Company, a subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Company, plans to carry out the development of Al Khor Resort project whose cost is put at between QR4.5bn and QR5bn.
Barwa Real Estate Company has signed an agreement with Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company for the purchase of its plot of land for the Al Khor Resort project, the Peninsula reported.
The project will feature hotels and marina with residential apartments, boutique hotels with leisure and residential units, beach chalets, sports facilities and bungalows.
- BARWA Real Estate to launch flagship project in Qatar by November
- Qatar: QNB Al Islami, Barwa Real Estate Company sign deal
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company launches Fox Hills
- Qatar: URJUAN project: Modern city that preserves cultural heritage
- Barwa net profits up by almost 25% in nine months of 2010