Qatar to be fastest growing GCC economy
Qatar will remain the fastest growing of all GCC sovereigns in 2013, driven by the government’s huge capital investment programme, Fitch Ratings has forecast.
Growth is set to rise as the fiscal stimulus would be triggered by a combination of healthy bank lending rates and buoyant consumer and business confidence, Fitch said in its first quarterly GCC Sovereign Credit Overview.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal