Qatar to be fastest growing GCC economy
Qatar will remain the fastest growing of all GCC sovereigns in 2013, driven by the government’s huge capital investment programme, Fitch Ratings has forecast.
Growth is set to rise as the fiscal stimulus would be triggered by a combination of healthy bank lending rates and buoyant consumer and business confidence, Fitch said in its first quarterly GCC Sovereign Credit Overview.
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future
- The list of the top ten highest salaries in the UAE reveals that they are not as high as they once were
- Why this global mega company is investing $500 million in Egypt
- GCC to remain stable despite oil price decline
- What's keeping Saudi youth from working in the private sector? It's exactly what you think it is