Qatar's Emir visits Gaza to launch projects
The Emir of Qatar Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani arrived today (Tuesday) morning to Gaza Strip in a few hours landmark visit, Agency of France Press correspondents reported.
A Senior Official in Foreign Affairs Ministry in Hamas-run cabinet Ghazi Hamad told AFP that the Emir was taken from Al-Aarish Egyptian airport by an Egyptian helicopter to the Egyptian side in Rafah crossing, then moved directly to the Palestinian side to launch a number of big projects funded by Qatar.
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: income of Turkey's richest 7.7 times that of poorest
- When it comes to business, introducing yourself is an art
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women