Qatar holds talks with China Petrochemical Corporation
(MEBG) – Qatar held talks with a high level delegation from the state-owned China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec) to explore the possibility of cooperation in oil and petrochemical fields.
According to Gulf Times, Sinopec may open representative office in Doha to accelerate co-operation. The company already is contracted to buy 750,000 tons of crude a year from Qatar, and is involved in a pipeline construction project in Dukhan.
- Saudi Aramco plans investment in $3 billion China joint venture
- Qatar plans to boost petrochemical output
- SABIC and Sinopec Corp.sign heads of agreement towards formation of 50:50 joint venture
- Qafac to supply Iran’s Petrochemical Commercial Company International with MTBE
- Qatar shortlisted for $10 billion Chinese LNG tender