Qatar: QNB Al Islami, Barwa Real Estate Company sign deal
QNB Al Islami, a branch of Qatar National Bank and Barwa Real Estate Company, have signed QR1 billion Islamic Financing Agreement. According to the Peninsula, the agreement will be utilised in financing Barwa’s real estate investment projects in compliance with Qatar Central Bank’s regulations on real estate financing. Furthermore, QNB Al Islami will be committed to provide economic and moral support to enable Barwa to carry out its ambitious projects.
- Barwa signs agreement with QNB to distribute dividends cheques to Barwa shareholders
- “Sukuk Al Musharaka” issued by Qatar Real Estate Investment Company
- Barwa Real Estate and Qatar Petroleum sign framework agreement
- Qatar Real Estate Investment Company signs deal
- QNB Scores Record-Breaking Third Quarter Financial Results