Qatar's Ezdan ranks first in list of Arab real estate companies
Ezdan Real Estate Company is ranked first among the Arab real estate companies, by sector, and is listed as one of 500 top capitalisation Arab companies listed for the year 2011.
According to the list of the 'Finance and Business', the specialised business magazine, the market capitalisation of Ezdan Real Estate Company reached $16,165,590,000 at the end of 2011.
The company has been also ranked third among the local companies that are listed at the Arab market list comprising the GCC countries, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine.
The top ten companies out of the 500 selected Arab companies which are the top-listed capitalisation for the year 2011; are three Qatari companies, four Saudi companies, two Kuwaiti companies and one Emirati company.
- Six savvy tips for choosing a real estate agent
- 'Selective softening': How Dubai's stabilizing property prices are in no way inclusive
- Abu Dhabi's Louvre: how far has it come and how far will it go?
- Saudi Arabia is getting creative about tacking its housing shortage
- Call it twisted, but it's actually cheaper to buy than rent property in Dubai