RAK Petroleum to go public in UK
RAK Petroleum plant
RAK Petroleum Public Company is planning to list on an international stock exchange after its shareholders approved plans to restructure the company, it said in a statement on Monday.
The restructuring includes transferring the company’s assets to a newly formed UK-owned company in exchange for shares. The statement did not say on which international exchange the company will list.
RAK Petroleum’s assets include a 42.8 per cent holding in Norwegian oil company DNO International ASA. The Oslo Stock Exchange has granted an exemption from its rules for the transfer.
© Motivate Publishing. All rights reserved.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow