Regional customer loyalty program issues billionth Air Mile
Just over a year after launch, Middle East customer loyalty program Air Miles has issued its billionth Air Mile. The loyalty management provider currently has over 250,000 active members in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar, of which thousands have already redeemed and more than 122,000 have enough Air Miles to redeem a reward if they choose.
With the launch of the program in Qatar, the number of participating companies has increased from 32 to 80 giving members in the two countries a range of choice with regards to where they shop.
Participating companies have reported major increases in sales and turnover, according to a company press release. For instance, HSBC has reported a 29 percent increase in customer spend levels and a 50 percent increase in card acquisitions. The company plans to launch in Saudi Arabia in the future. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE customer loyalty program launches in Qatar
- Sabre Travel Network Middle East partners with AIR MILES to launch first loyalty programme for air bookings in the UAE region
- Adidas sprints ahead with Air Miles - Global sports brand to issue double Air Miles across UAE stores
- Mashreq and Air Arabia launch loyalty card
- UAE Air Miles further expands partner network with addition of two leading brands RadioShack and Telefonika partner with Air Miles