Saba Real Estate aligns with Better Homes for sale of freehold project in Jumeirah Lake Towers
Saba Real Estate Group, which recently launched Saba Tower, Dubai's first office freehold tower, has tied with real-estate agency, Better Homes to facilitate the sale of individual units in the development.
The companies have jointly set up a sales center at the Saba Real Estate office in the Emirates Towers Offices to handle enquiries relating to their new tower. The facility offers investors detailed information about the project, including unit sizes, detailed layouts, floor plans, and pricing schedules. In addition, a scaled model of Saba Tower has also been displayed to give investors a complete idea about the project.
The 36-storey Saba Tower offers United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) National, as well as Expatriate investors the opportunity to purchase over 330,000 square feet of competitively priced office space in Jumeirah Lake Towers.
Saba Real Estate's expertise includes commercial and residential real estate, property management, design build and construction management services. The collective experience of the Saba Real Estate team enables it to develop prime commercial and residential locations across the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
- Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
- SABA Real Estate guarantees fully-equipped Tower 1 on schedule
- Dubai: SABA Tower 1 to become first freehold luxury office tower to be delivered to investors