Sama Dubai to showcase projects at MIPIM Asia
The Hong Kong based MIPIM Asia expo will soon bring together over 1,200 Pan Asian and international real estate players to network, showcase their latest projects, and exchange business expertise in the world's booming property market in Asia Pacific.
Included in the list of real estate industry attendees is the international real estate investment and development arm of Dubai Holding, Sama Dubai, according to Khaleej Times. Sama Dubai representatives will attend the important event along with a host of other property developers, brokers, investors, architects and end users.
Sama Dubai will showcase its impressive portfolio, ranging from luxurious resorts to stunning corporate towers, including the 70 million square foot ‘The Lagoons’; ‘Salam Resort and Spa in Bahrain, Yiti’, and Shinas’, as well as the US $ 2 Billion ‘Amwaj’ project in Morocco.
MIPIM Asia, which will be held from September 27-29 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, will represent the entrance of MIPIM into the Pan Asian market for the first time this year after 16 years in Cannes.
The MIPIM conference and exhibition concept draws over 17,000 senior decision-makers from 74 countries together for the expo, which offers unique networking opportunities with senior industry players and key-decision makers and initiate long-term business partnerships in the property sector, revealed industry sources.
- Tameer Holding showcases new projects at property expo
- ACI Real Estate and Group Seven Properties join hands to bring in global currencies to UAE at MIPIM World 2008
- Dubai scores high on risk to return profile of property market
- Eye of Dubai to promote UAE’s real estate sector to 26,000 participants at MIPIM France
- Sama Dubai to participate in upcoming Expo Real 2006