Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- Taking an (im)moral stance: Qatar refuses to set deadline for improving workers' conditions
- With its new property regulation laws, Dubai's government might be sticking its nose in your holidays
- It might not be Dubai, but it's attainable: Real estate options to invest in in Saudi Arabia
- Is the Jordanian/Israeli Dead-Red deal about to 'kill' the Dead sea?
- Dubai, you should be jealous: other Mideast property hotspots to keep an eye on