Saudi Arabia to host first Int'l exhibition on water and environment
Saudi Minister of Water and Electricity Eng. Abdullah Al-Hussein will open in Dammam Monday evening the first international exhibition for water, pumps, pipes and environment.
The exhibition is to be organized by Dhahran International Exhibitions Company in cooperation with the Ministry of Water and Electricity, the Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC), the Saudi Electricity Company and the Saudi Engineers Commission, according to SPA news agency.
As many as 120 national and international companies will take part in the four-day show which will be organized under the title "Rationalization is the right option for everyone."
On the sidelines of the show, workshops will be organized to review matters pertaining to rationalization of energy and water consumption as well as privatization of the water sector. (menareport.com)
- Water, Energy and Environment Exhibition 2011 kicks off tomorrow
- Saudi Arabia's first “Textile Arabia” opens in four-day exhibition
- Environment and Water Workshop
- Tehran to Host Int’l Exhibition, Conference on Earth Sciences
- GE unveils white paper on reuse policy options to help meet growing demand for water in Saudi Arabia