200 Int'l companies participate in Saudi Energy 2013
16th International Trade Exhibition for Electricity Power Generation, Alternative Energy, Water Technology, Lighting and HVAC
Click here to add Khaled Daou as an alert
Disable alert for Khaled Daou,
Click here to add Luminex as an alert
Disable alert for Luminex,
Click here to add Riyadh Exhibition Center as an alert
Disable alert for Riyadh Exhibition Center,
Click here to add Riyadh Exhibitions Company as an alert
Disable alert for Riyadh Exhibitions Company,
Click here to add Saleh al-Awaji as an alert
Disable alert for Saleh al-Awaji,
Click here to add Water Technology as an alert
Disable alert for Water Technology
Saleh Al-Awaji, deputy minister of water and electricity, inaugurated the 16th International Trade Exhibition for Electricity Power Generation, Alternative Energy, Water Technology, Lighting and HVAC.
The event is being held at the Riyadh Exhibition Center.
The deputy minister highlighted the growing demand for electricity during summer, emphasizing the need to fulfill local market needs and reduce power failures. He also stressed the need to expand the renewable energy sector.
More than 200 foreign companies will take part in Saudi Energy 2013, organizers announced.
Saudi Energy 2013 — The 16th International Trade Exhibition for Electricity Power Generation, Alternative Energy, Water Technology, Lighting & HVAC, has attracted a large clientele of overseas companies that are interested in the Kingdom’s market, said Khaled Daou, project manager of Saudi Energy at Riyadh Exhibitions Company.
The show will provide a comprehensive technology showcase covering all energy sectors from electricity generation and distribution to alternative and renewable energy technologies; modern lighting products; water and water resources management technologies and HVAC.
Exhibitors from Austria, Bahrain, China, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and the UAE will be attending the four-day trade event, while there will be national pavilions from China, Korea, Turkey, Romania, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Saudi Energy 2013 comprises four of Saudi Arabia’s top energy-related shows: Saudi Elenex 2013: The 16th International Electrical Engineering, Power Generation & Distribution Exhibition; Saudi Luminex 2013: The 13th International Lighting Equipment Show; Saudi Aircon 2013: The 14th International Exhibition on Air-Conditioning Heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration; and Saudi Water Tech: The 10th International Exhibition for Water Technology.
- Tunisia 2020 investment conference: 145 mega projects on offer
- Coca-Cola inaugurates $20M bottling plant in Gaza
- GCC tax on expats' income and remittances would be highly regressive: IMF
- 'The worst is over for Qatar's trade balance': BMI Research
- Sotheby's to open Dubai office as MENA falls for the lure of the auction
- Saudi Arabia and France might not see eye to eye on the Niqab, but they surely do on energy matters
- Dr. Saleh Al Awaji inaugurates Saudi Elenex 2010 on Monday
- Bahrain to host Energy Management Conference 2013 edition
- Qatar to award $200 billion of infrastructure projects in the next fifteen years
- An alternate reality: Saudi oil minister says oil demand is growing