Pass the feta cheese! Saudi hosts Greek food festival
Riyadh Marriott Hotel is hosting a week-long "Food of the Sun" celebration featuring Greek cuisine from April 22 up to the end of the month.
The reception and dinner was held at the famous Mediterranean restaurant "Mosaic" with the attendance of Greek Ambassador Ioannis Christofilis.
Muin Serhan, Riyadh Marriott Hotel General Manager, and the Greek ambassador to Saudi Arabia co-hosted the event which was attended by other ambassadors and dignitaries.
The diplomats include the ambassadors of Lebanon, France, Norway, Argentina, Switzerland, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Cuba, South Africa, Singapore, Thailand, Peru, Russia, among others.
The Mosaic offers the "food-of-the-sun" promotion featuring traditional, sumptuous and authentic Greek specialties every night from 18:30 on April 22-30.
Those who want to attend the food festival are advised to make a reservation at +966 11 477 9300.
- Less drilling: decline inevitable as oil prices likely to remain low
- Not so delusional after all? Saudi oil strategy beginning to 'pay off'
- North Dakota vs. Saudi Arabia: how far is the American shale boom going?
- US shale goes on a 'crash diet'
- Crude behavior: the US is very, very serious about challenging Saudi oil dominance
- Marriott International makes its debut in Madinah with new Marriott Hotel
- Co-op Islami launches Halloumi cheese in UAE
- Five hotels to be established by Mariott in Saudi Arabia
- JW Marriott Hotel, Mirage City, Cairo opens
- First Residence Inn by Marriott and fourth Courtyard announced for Middle East by Marriott International