Saudi municipalities ministry signs $73 million contracts
The Saudi minister of municipal and rural affairs, Mohamed Jarallah, recently signed 274.3 million Saudi riyal ($73 million) worth of new public works contracts, according to Al-Hayat daily.
These contracts relate to projects various in Saudi cities and villages throughout the Saudi Arabia, including Riyadh, Mecca, Madinah, Jazan, Qasim, Jouuf, Baha and Sharqiya.
Other contracts signed earlier by the minister included agreements for garbage collection and disposal in Al-Qaisoumah, asphalting and lighting projects in Hafr Al-Batin, Al-Qaisoumah, Unaizah, Riyadh, and Al-Modneb, drainage of rainwater in various regions, construction of a channel in Buraidah, a water network project in Tima and street renovations in Jizan. —(MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi minister inks SR 34.32 million deal for rain-water drainage plan
- Saudi water ministry signs water supply contracts
- Will this one be Saudized too? Saudi Arabia pays $500 million for garbage clean-up project
- Saudi pipe producer signs SR196-million contract
- Saudi Amiantit signs SR196-million contract