Saudi bumps up oil supplies
Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia showed no sign of cutting back supply in June following last month’s Opec agreement to rein in production, instead raising output by 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) from May to 10.1 million bpd (mbpd), an industry source said. After reducing output in May to 9.8 mbpd from April’s 30-year high of 10.1 mbpd, the world’s largest oil exporter raised production again in June, the source said.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis