Saudi real estate market - fastest growing market in the world
Saudi real estate experts have confirmed that the quick profits on offer in the stock market have caused the real estate investment to go down. They told Okaz daily that it is important to put safe regulations for real estate participation and hoped that banks would give loans to businessmen for real estate investments.
On his part, Meshal Al-Rajhi, member of the real estate committee in the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said that despite the rise in market indicator in 2003, 2004 and 2005, that did not affect the Saudi real estate business because it is the fastest growing market in the world.
- Real estate is the fastest growing sector in Saudi Arabia
- Real estate market in Fujairah growing
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment
- Saudi expert calls to ease real estate investment regulations
- Saudi loans growing fastest in GCC states