Saudi companies reiterate support for hiring women
Saudi comapnies have reiterated their suport for further female employment in the Kingdom
Click here to add Closed Joint Stock Holding Company as an alert
Disable alert for Closed Joint Stock Holding ...,
Click here to add Effat University as an alert
Disable alert for Effat University,
Click here to add Faisal Al-Aquil as an alert
Disable alert for Faisal Al-Aquil,
Click here to add Haifa Al-Lail as an alert
Disable alert for Haifa Al-Lail,
Click here to add Jeddah as an alert
Disable alert for Jeddah,
Click here to add Loulwah Alfaisal as an alert
Disable alert for Loulwah Alfaisal,
Click here to add Riyadh as an alert
Disable alert for Riyadh,
Click here to add Saudi Construction Products Holding Company as an alert
Disable alert for Saudi Construction Product ...
Saudi Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) restated Saturday its support for the employment of Saudi women in its companies during a university career day in Jeddah.
The event at Effat University under the motto “Employability: Your Ticket to a Better Future” was held under the patronage of Princess Loulwah Alfaisal, vice chair of the board of trustees and general supervisor of Effat University, reported the Saudi Gazette.
The CPC’s representative made clear at the two-day career expo that opportunities provided for Saudi female students will expose them to various companies belonging to CPC.
“The sponsorship is based on our keen interest in providing opportunities for graduates to meet with the representatives of CPC and explore possibilities as a start of their working career,” said Dr. Faisal Al-aquil, director of business development and head of corporate social responsibility department at CPC.
“CPC is proud to give support for female Saudi students, not only for them to be exposed to training at a corporate level, but also to give them the opportunity to work at various CPC’s companies as part of its interest toward its social responsibility and toward its community,” he told the Saudi Gazette.
Dr. Haifa Al-Lail, president of Effat University, expressed her appreciation for the company’s initiative.
CPC Holding is a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Holding Company based in Jeddah and has other branches inside the kingdom in Riyadh, Bahra, Dammam, along with other offices in Qatar, UAE, Egypt, India, and Syria.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Saudi Arabia: Companies to pay fines for hiring more migrants than Saudis
- bupa arabia signs with hrdf to hire and train more saudi employees due to strong business growth
- Bahra Cables Supports University Students
- Bupa Arabia signs with HRDFto hire and train more Saudi employees due to strong business growth
- Princesse Holding Group