Saudi women own 40 percent of Kingdom’s real estate assets
According to Nashwa Taher, one of the two businesswomen elected to the board of directors of the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry last year, Saudi women own 40 percent of the Kingdom’s real estate assets. They own 20 percent of stocks and a little more than 18 percent of current bank account, Arab News reported.
- Saudi Businesswomen Demand Own Stock Exchange
- Women play 'important role' in Saudi Arabia's real estate sector
- Saudi women cash assets hit US$12 billion
- real estate investment opportunities highlighted to women during history-making empowerment forum in saudi arabia
- A nation of have-nots: 40% of Saudis don't have access to real estate loans