Saudia reports 40 percent growth in revenues
Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia) has reported a 40 percent rise in its revenues during 2003, the largest in its 60-year history, its Director General Dr. Khaled Ben-Bakr said in a press statement Monday.
Saudia transported 1.5 million Umrah pilgrims last year.
“We have achieved 92.31 percent on time performance in the first half of this year despite the large number of (average 260) flights we operate daily,” Ben-Bakr said. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- A collective boycott: 51 Hajj companies boycott Saudia for transporting pilgrims
- Xerox reports 40 percent growth in Middle East equipment sales
- Software AG reports Q1 2011 growth according to plan
- Software AG 2012: largest business line (BPE) outperforms market with 15.5 percent license revenue growth
- US Robotics' Middle East revenues increase over 40 percent