Shariah Funds to launch Islamic Hedge Fund
Shariah Funds, a division of Meyer Capital Partners is planning the formal launch of its first Shariah compliant Hedge Fund product in the first quarter of 2003.
Shariah Funds is an asset management company committed to the creation of Shariah compliant hedge fund and venture fund products for the Muslim investor in the Middle East, South East Asia, and North America.
It is a platinum sponsor of the International Islamic Finance Forum in Dubai in February 2003. The company will be presenting on Hedge Funds and the creation of an Islamic Hedge Fund. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lured by halal livestock? Banco de Brasil to launch first Sharia-complaint fund
- Dubai leads in Islamic finance with new Shariah hedge fund index
- Mashreq converts conventional fund and launches Sharia’h Compliant MENA Equity Fund
- Halal Hedge Fund set to boost Islamic finance world
- The Growth of Shariah Compliant Funds to be addressed at GAIM