Sorouh showcases AED 40 billion worth of projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi, 2007
Leading property developer, Sorouh Real Estate is showcasing AED 40 billion worth of projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi from May 8-10, 2007 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center. Shams Abu Dhabi, Gateway, Sky Tower, Golf Gardens and Central Park will be exhibited at the Sorouh stand located in Hall 3, Stand 3D10.
“We are proud to display our flagship projects at the first ever Cityscape to be hosted in Abu Dhabi, home to Sorouh. We expect our stand to attract local and international investors alike, especially from other GCC countries, Europe and the Far East” said Mounir D. Haidar, CEO of Sorouh.
“Visitors to our stand will learn that our projects utilize state-of-the-art technology and innovative construction techniques that will bring life in perfect balance to its residents. The level of rigorous analysis, comprehensive planning and attention to detail sets Sorouh apart as a visionary and customer focused developer,” said Mounir D. Haidar, Sorouh Real Estate CEO.
Shams Abu Dhabi is Sorouh’s first landmark project which comprises of several developments and attractions. The Gate District is a residential, retail and office cluster of eights towers where Sky Tower represents the heart of the project.
The heart of Shams Abu Dhabi is the Central Park which offers one million square meters of lush green landscaped gardens. The park is designed to host retail, civic and cultural developments providing residents with a variety of quality and balanced lifestyle.
“Some of the world’s best architects and engineers have joined forces with us to create inspiring yet practical living spaces that truly bring life in perfect balance,” concluded Haidar.
- Cityscape Abu Dhabi Kicks Off With Sorouh Cityscape Golf Classic Sorouh Real Estate, Platinum Sponsor of first time ever Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2007
- Projects worth US$ 400 billion on show at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Cityscape Abu Dhabi Kicks Off With Sorouh Cityscape Golf Classic Sorouh Real
- Construction begins at Sorouh’s Abu Dhabi Golf Gardens; Project to cost AED 729 million
- Cityscape to ”capitalize” on projects worth US$ 270 billion in Abu Dhabi