Sorouh wins Cityscape Abu Dhabi’s best developer award
Sorouh Real Estate announced that its flagship project, The Gate District, Shams Abu Dhabi has won the Cityscape award for ‘Best Commercial Project,’ at the Cityscape Real Estate Awards ceremony held last night at Emirates Palace Hotel.
The awards ceremony sought to recognize and reward real estate industry professionals and companies that have shown outstanding performance and achievement in key market and project areas. Projects were judged by a team of high profile real estate industry experts from across the world.
For the ‘Best Commercial Project’ award, Sorouh won based on its outstanding and innovative approach to the overall strategy of the development. The multi-use Gate District project of Shams Abu Dhabi outshone other project nominees in its category for showing world-class standards of design, sustainability, energy efficiency and innovation.
“We are thrilled to have won this prestigious award which acknowledges our efforts to offer life in perfect balance – in all of our projects,” said Mounir D. Haidar, Sorouh CEO.
The award was collected by Haidar at an exclusive Gala dinner attended by senior executives and dignitaries from the Middle East real estate industry.
- Sorouh receives 'Best Mixed Use Future Project Award' at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011
- Mounir Bouchenaki awarded
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council Wins Best Residential Project Award at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi projects win top awards
- Sorouh Appoints New Director - Michael Cassel to help steer mixed use developments for leading Abu Dhabi property developer