Spain to implement water and electricity projects in Lebanon
The Minister of Water and Electrical Resources, Mohamed Abdul-Hamid Beydoun, declared that Spain will help implement water and electricity projects in Lebanon.
The minister said a joint Lebanese-Spanish committee will be formed for the purpose of studying ways and means.
of financing power generation and irrigation projects in Lebanon, and that the committee will be formed according to the existing Lebanese-Spanish cooperation protocol.
He added that discussions between the two sides are underway for a $5 million Spanish grant to Lebanon in
the fields of water irrigation and power generation.
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DEWA selects Saudi ACWA and Spain’s TSK for the project with the world’s lowest LCOE
- Water project implemented in Kut
- Qatar to implement US$1.6 billion water and electricity projects
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Implements a Papers Recycling Project on the Occasion of Earth Day
- “We Are Water” (WAW) officially launches from Lebanon to the Middle East: