Special gold and jewelry court at Global Village for DSF 2003
The Global Village, one of the biggest attractions of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) will now have a special gold and jewelry pavilion for the very first time. A 1,000 square meter space, for 47 outlets will be allocated to the Gold and Jewelry Pavilion at the Global Village.
An association of more than 450 gold and jewelry outlets in Dubai, the Gold and Jewelry Group is responsible for promoting, monitoring and improving the gold and jewellery trade in Dubai.
The Global Village, managed by DSF and built by Al-Futtaim Group, developers of Dubai Festival City (DFC), was one of the biggest attractions of Dubai Shopping Festival attracting over 2.5 million visitors. This year this number is expected to increase substantially over the 32-day event. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DSF gold and jewelry promotion generates $81 million in sales
- Bilateral jewelry trade between Dubai and Hong Kong gets impetus
- Gold and Jewelry Group reports sales in excess of $53 million in first 2 weeks of DSF 2004
- Gold & Jewelry Group to install gold analyzer to guarantee purity
- Emirates gold sellers target a $2.5 billion sales volume over the next eight years