Sudan seeks to strengthen economic ties
Sudan is seeking to strengthen economic ties with Nigeria, especially in areas such as agriculture
Click here to add Alhaji Aliko Dangote as an alert
Disable alert for Alhaji Aliko Dangote,
Click here to add Lagos as an alert
Disable alert for Lagos,
Click here to add Sudanese government as an alert
Disable alert for Sudanese government,
Click here to add Tagelizer Maguph Ali as an alert
Disable alert for Tagelizer Maguph Ali
Dr. Ali told newsmen in Lagos that Sudan has to develop these sectors as oil cannot be relied on forever to sustain its economy.
To show its seriousness, the Sudanese government has extended invitation to Nigeria's leading investor, Alhaji Aliko Dangote for possible investment in the agricultural sector of Sudanese economy and the latter has accepted the invitation.
Dr. Ali said the people of Sudan have suffered a lot for over dependence on oil where a larger percentage of Sudanese lands are arable lands good for agriculture.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?