Sudan seeks to strengthen economic ties
Dr. Ali told newsmen in Lagos that Sudan has to develop these sectors as oil cannot be relied on forever to sustain its economy.
To show its seriousness, the Sudanese government has extended invitation to Nigeria's leading investor, Alhaji Aliko Dangote for possible investment in the agricultural sector of Sudanese economy and the latter has accepted the invitation.
Dr. Ali said the people of Sudan have suffered a lot for over dependence on oil where a larger percentage of Sudanese lands are arable lands good for agriculture.
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time