Sudan seeks to strengthen economic ties
Dr. Ali told newsmen in Lagos that Sudan has to develop these sectors as oil cannot be relied on forever to sustain its economy.
To show its seriousness, the Sudanese government has extended invitation to Nigeria's leading investor, Alhaji Aliko Dangote for possible investment in the agricultural sector of Sudanese economy and the latter has accepted the invitation.
Dr. Ali said the people of Sudan have suffered a lot for over dependence on oil where a larger percentage of Sudanese lands are arable lands good for agriculture.
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!
- Invest your wealth or each person for himself? Growth and tackling inequality are the key
- Will UAE's new law really boost SME development in the emirates?