Swissquote Bank expands in UAE
The ongoing economic boom in the region has resulted in exceptional business opportunities
Click here to add ACM ME DMCC as an alert
Disable alert for ACM ME DMCC,
Click here to add DFSA as an alert
Disable alert for DFSA,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Financial Services Authority as an alert
Disable alert for Financial Services Authority,
Click here to add Mario Camara as an alert
Disable alert for Mario Camara,
Click here to add Swissquote Bank MEA LTD. as an alert
Disable alert for Swissquote Bank MEA LTD.,
Click here to add Swissquote Bank SA. as an alert
Disable alert for Swissquote Bank SA.,
Click here to add UAE Central Bank as an alert
Disable alert for UAE Central Bank
Swissquote Bank MEA LTD./SQM/ a Dubai-based bank and subsidiary of Swissquote Bank SA./SQB/, announced that it has been granted a category 4 license from the Dubai Financial Services Authority /DFSA/, and Swissquote Bank SA Central Bank Representative Office License.
Swissquote Bank now operates two offices in Dubai and intends to increase its total staff numbers from 20 to 25 in the coming months.
Commenting on the bank s expansion into the region, Mario Camara, CEO of Swissquote Bank MEA Ltd. said: "We are really honoured to have successfully fulfilled all the requirements by the DFSA and the UAE Central Bank in order to conduct our financial services through the DIFC. We aim to provide the entire range of our exclusive Swissquote banking services in the Middle East.
Through the acquisition of ACM ME DMCC, ranked as a FX pioneer, and the gaining of these banking licenses, we are strengthening our presence in one of the fastest growing regions in the world.
The ongoing economic boom in the region has resulted in exceptional business opportunities and increase of the expatriates who are in need of advanced and innovative financial solutions."
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Why UAE banks are about to come head to head with Google, Facebook, and Amazon
- NBAD launches three new Emiratisation programmes
- Dubai Bank
- Al Fara’a Properties expands land bank to AED 3 billion; Leads growth as UAE’s only fully integrated Property Developer
- Indian Bank to target expatriates from Dubai office