Syria, Qatar ink deal on set-up of holding investment company
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad received Qatari Finance Minister Youssuf Mohammad Kamal at Rawda palace on Monday, <i>SANA</i> news agency said.
The President was briefed on the agreement signed Monday to establish a Qatari-Syrian holding investment company.
- Syrian-Qatari holding company established
- Oman, Qatar ink agreement to set up joint investment company
- Egypt to ink IMF deal before elections
- Al Ahli Holding Group (UAE) and Gold’s Gym International Sign Landmark International Development Deal
- Al Qudra Holding and Nippon Oil Take Concrete Steps on Joint Cooperation Agreement