Tadawul, Bloomberg Finance sign new deal
The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and Bloomberg Finance L.P. have signed an agreement under which Bloomberg Finance L.P. becomes the third international index provider. Dow Jones Indexes and Standard and Poor’s have already been offering indexes on the Saudi market.
Under the new agreement, Bloomberg Finance L.P. is authorised to use real-time Tadawul price and other data to create indices, which may measure the performance of the Saudi stock market. They are also may serve as the underlying for third-party investment products such as mutual funds, ETFs and other financial products that enable investors to participate in the performance of the Saudi stock market.
- Dow Jones Indexes Launches MENA Broad Stock Market and Saudi Titans in 30 Indexes
- Dow Jones indexes and Dubai Financial market to launch Shari’ah-compliant Islamic index for Dubai
- Saudi stock market might lead integration of regional exchanges
- Dow Jones Indexes, Bahrain Financial Exchange sign licensing agreement
- Dow Jones Indexes And Bahrain Stock Exchange launch Dow Jones Bahrain Index