Technip awarded EUR 50 million contract in Libyan oil sector
Technip has been awarded by Agip Oil Company Ltd. Libyan Branch (owned 50% by NOC and 50% by ENI) a contract worth EUR 50 million for the Bouri East Area Development (EAD).
The Bouri field, located in block NC-41, lies 120 km offshore the Libyan coast in 145 to 183 m water depth. The EAD Project will comprise of four new sub sea production wells, clustered around a central manifold and tied-back to the DP4 Platform.
Technip will perform the engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, transport, trenching, installation and pre-commissioning of two 8-inch production flexible flowlines and risers and one 3-inch service flowline flexible, together with associated risers system. The flexible lines will be manufactured by Flexi France, one of the Group's flexible pipe plants based in Le Trait, France. The project also involves the installation of umbilicals provided by Agip Oil Company Ltd.
Installation works will be implemented before the end of next year. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Technip-Coflexip wins ADCO turnkey contract
- topaz subsidiary awarded contract by single buoy moorings for fabrication of mobile offshore production unit in norwegian north sea sector
- Technip awarded contract for first oil development offshore project in Mauritania
- Technip-Coflexip wins subsea development contract for Egyptian offshore gas fields
- Technip awarded €14 million contract in Algeria