Tejari expands Gulf operations through Kuwait launch
Middle East online marketplace Tejari has announced the launch of Tejari Kuwait as part of its ongoing regional expansion strategy.
Tejari's expansion into Kuwait is being carried out in partnership with the Al-Ghabban Group, a group of companies specializing in construction and property management, with operations in Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Djibouti, and Qatar.
The Kuwait launch is a key strategic expansion initiative for Tejari, which has already commenced operations in Lebanon, Jordan and most recently Iraq. Tejari Kuwait is the second project on which Tejari and the Al-Ghabban Group are collaborating -- the two organizations announced their franchise agreement for Tejari Iraq in late 2003.
Tejari enables buyers and sellers to transact and share information about a variety of goods and services via a secured Internet environment. The company provides a single point of contact for an open community of buyers and suppliers, permitting spot-purchasing and on-line auctions. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Tejari to launch operations in Iraq
- Tejari Bahrain and Tejari Qatar launch in partnership with BCN
- nigeria joins international online b2b community as tejari.com and mis nigeria limited launch tejari nigeria limited launch tejari nigeria
- Tejari launches operations in Egypt in partnership with Al Ahly for Development & Investment
- Tejari reports 30,114 online transactions