Ten-day property show organized in Gulf
A new property show is currently being organized in the Gulf by the Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI) and the Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry (MCHI).
The 10-day, three-city exhibition, 'India Property - 2006 Gulf', will be held at the Dubai Renaissance Hotel from December 7 to 9 after opening in Muscat and Bahrain earlier, according to Khaleej Times.
"Indians living in the Gulf generally have a dream of buying a property back home," he notes. "This property exhibition gives them the perfect platform of fulfilling their dreams as well as making a sound investment decision," stated J S Augustine, co-chairman of international exhibitions at MCHI in the Gulf region.
"Investments in real estate have dual benefits for the investor as his investments appreciate over a period of time, giving him the best returns possible, and also helps in the overall development of the country," he adds.
Zubin Mehta, CEO, MCHI, points out that the Indian real estate sector is booming, which has a direct impact on infrastructure development in the country.
- Worldwide Property Show gears up to bring international real estate options to liquid regional markets
- Indian property show in the Gulf
- International Property Show 2007 to showcase AED 300 billion project portfolio of platinum sponsor Tameer
- SITBC to represent renowned developers at property show
- Flamenco Artistes to entertain visitors at property show