Tenders regarding Bahrain's Northern City housing project awarded
A total of 21 ministry tenders worth between BD108 million and BD83m were awarded at a meeting chaired by Bahrain's Cabinet Affairs Minister and Tenders Board chairman Dr Abdulhussain Mirza.
According to GDN, they concern reclamation works and sea dredging for the BD1 billion Northern City housing project.
- Bahrain's Northern Cities project to be changed
- GAM Council Awards Two Tenders of Asphalt Mixes with Basalt Marbles
- Winner of BFH construction tender to be announced February 16
- GAM Council Holds Ordinary Session, & Awards the Tender of King Faisal Plaza Renovation
- Isa Town Shaikh Khalifa Sport City to begin soon