11 new tenders for internal roads floated in Oman
The Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources (MRMWR) has floated as many as 11 tenders for the design and construction of internal roads in South and North Sharqiya.
The ministry floated five tenders for design and construction of roads in South Sharqiya governorate in the wilayats of Sur, Jalan Bani Bu Ali, Jalan Bani Bu Hasan, Al Kamil & Al Wafi and Masirah.
It also floated six tenders for the design and construction of internal roads in North Sharqiya governorate in the wilayats of Mudhibi, Ibra, Bidiyah, Al Qabil, Wadi Bani Khalid and Dima Wa Al Tayeen.
According to tendering information on the Tender Board website, documents for all 11 tenders, which were floated last week, will be distributed until June 6.
The last date for the submission of documents for all the tenders of South Sharqiya governorate is June 24, while the last date for submission of documents for North Sharqiya governorate tenders is July 1.
- Another red flag: a massive housing shortage potentially awaits the GCC
- Changing the landscape: why exactly are Arab investors buying property in London?
- The forgotten rich: how and why Jordanians are spending billions in property markets abroad
- From palaces to engine-making: Morocco's stability is attracting billions in foreign investments
- The IS' new money-making scheme: auctioning off stolen houses