11 new tenders for internal roads floated in Oman
The Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources (MRMWR) has floated as many as 11 tenders for the design and construction of internal roads in South and North Sharqiya.
The ministry floated five tenders for design and construction of roads in South Sharqiya governorate in the wilayats of Sur, Jalan Bani Bu Ali, Jalan Bani Bu Hasan, Al Kamil & Al Wafi and Masirah.
It also floated six tenders for the design and construction of internal roads in North Sharqiya governorate in the wilayats of Mudhibi, Ibra, Bidiyah, Al Qabil, Wadi Bani Khalid and Dima Wa Al Tayeen.
According to tendering information on the Tender Board website, documents for all 11 tenders, which were floated last week, will be distributed until June 6.
The last date for the submission of documents for all the tenders of South Sharqiya governorate is June 24, while the last date for submission of documents for North Sharqiya governorate tenders is July 1.
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Egypt to issue 11 highway tenders
- Dubai Municipality floats tender for construction of new mosque
- Sheikh Mohammed sanctions The Floating Bridge project on Dubai Creek
- Oman has $20 billion worth of transport investments under its sleeve
- Nawras Telecom Consortium wins tender for second mobile licence in Oman