Trading in stocks of property firms starts in Abu Dhabi Securities Market
The design for the Central Market in Abu Dhabi, which will be built by Aldar Properties, is under consideration and will be introduced to authorities within two months for final approval, said Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, Chairman of Aldar Properties.
According to Khaleej Times, he made these remarks, after the quotation of company's scrip on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) for the first time, a development, which was long been awaited by the investors. The investors were all excited as the share valuing Dh1 was quoted at Dh7.59 for the first time, showing 759 per cent price gains.
- SCA Starts Numbering Stocks of Local Firms Listed on ADX/DFM
- UAE firm gains approval for $1.5B Abu Dhabi retail project
- Abu Dhabi University & Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange launches “Stock Market Competition 2014”
- Lackluster trading activity commences with Ramadan
- Aldar Properties records impressive trade volume on Abu Dhabi market