Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup