Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- AfDB initiative to help unemployed Tunisians taking shape
- Empowering and employing the youth through an international alliance
- Tunisia's new industrial zone in Beja
- During his participation at the “World Investment Forum” in Geneva Sultan bin Sulayem advocates for private-public participation for sustained economic development globally
- King Abdullah announces unprecedented development vision for Jordan's governorates