Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- An extension of apartheid or another dark side all together? Israel has highest OECD poverty rates
- Why empowering women is good for business
- Does Iran really need the Geneva deal to save its economy? Maybe something else is needed....
- Iraq's other war: the gruesome fight against corruption and bureaucracy
- Is the GCC-US business driven "marriage of convenience" about to be over?