Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- Dubai can run, but it can't hide: UAE hub needs to deal with its debt carefully now more than ever, say analysts
- No horses to be held here: Iran's businesses desperately awaiting "bonanza"
- More trade dialogue urged between Oman and Iran
- Mission impossible? IMF says Jordan needs 7 percent growth to fight poverty and unemployment
- Saudi's strong non-oil growth in February may signal new economic era for KSA