Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
- Why the Saudi middle class must be saved
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?